How to Rock a Head Wrap with Kimberly Caldwell
by Kimberly Caldwell August 16, 2017
Image by Madison Reed
They express individuality and can cover up a bad hair day in an instant––it's no wonder that head scarves for women have remained on trend throughout history. The options are limitless when it comes to wrapping up your mane. Here are my faves that I throw into the mix once or twice a week, especially in the summer.
5 Ways to Wear a Head Scarf
- First up–the staple handkerchief and low side ponytail for a 50s throwback. After folding the scarf into a triangle, simply roll the fabric and knot the ends around your pretty little head.
- For a good ol’ fashioned Bret Michaels tribute, wrap a long scarf around your forehead and knot underneath and slightly off to the side to let the flowy excess fall over your shoulders.
- Adding a wrap to a flirty high-pony with some good bang hanging down is always a hit. Sometimes you just have to wrap it up and stick a bow on it which creates that effortlessly edgy look.
- You can twist up a thin old scarf, let a cute bun pop out the top and tuck in the loose fabric to modernize the traditional head wrap way.
- Last but not least, you can transform cute braids into a hot hipster look with an awesome accent accessory!
Whether you want to add a little fancy or a little fun, if you wrap it up, you are always sure to turn a bad hair day into a good hair day. Bet you have something in your closet you didn't even know could be killer hair flair! Would love to see pics of you rocking your fave head scarf so tag us in your photos so we can virtually high five you! @madisonreedllb and @_kimcaldwell
Cheers to good hair days ahead!
Share Your Photos: #MADISONREEDCOLOR