Halloween Hair Tricks: Part Three
Coming up with a great Halloween costume can be as easy as the perfect hairstyle, a little bit of makeup, and a whole lot of attitude. Check out the second set in our month-long series of Halloween hairstyles – all completed by our own Madison Reed ladies.
Thanks to Chelsea, our fabulous Color Crew lead!
- Start by finding the perfect middle part in your hair
- Flat iron your hair (see our tips on flat ironing)
- Spray hair to smooth any flyaways, add some eyeliner and rock this Cher circa 1960s look
Thanks to Puja, our Biz Dev marvel!
- Pull your hair back into a french braid that moves diagonally across the back of your head. We suggest getting a friend to help (Thanks Tana!)
- Leave out several tendrils and curl them loosly
- Work on your aloof yet fierce warrior look
Thanks to Stephanie, one of our talented Color Crew Coloristas!
- Divide your hair into two sections
- Used a doubled strip of florists wire that will run from the tip of one braid, over your head like a headband, all the way to the tip of the other braid
- Braid the first section of your hair including the wire as you work
- Run the wire over your head and braid the wire into the second braid
- Bend as needed!
Thanks to Tasha, one of our amazing Color Crew professionals!
- Start by finding the perfect middle part in your hair and dividing your hair into two sections
- Pull your hair up into two high ponytails. Back tease ponytails for fullness
- On each side, pull the hair through the elastic one last time, creating a loop. Then feed the bottom of the ponytail through the loop
- Wrap the remaining lengths of hair around the Minnie Ear buns and pin into place
Thanks to Joy, another of our incredible Color Crew professionals!
- Starting at the front on either side of your head, separate two small sections and braid them. Join the two braids at the back
- Curl the rest of your hair in loose curls
- Back tease hair to create volume if necessary
Hope you enjoyed our Halloween Hair ideas!
By: Natasha, Misha, and Tana