Coming up with a great Halloween costume can be as easy as the perfect hairstyle, a little bit of makeup, and a whole lot of attitude. Check out the second set in our our month-long series of Halloween hairstyles – all completed by our own Madison Reed ladies.
Thanks to Kathy, our Mistress of Social Media!
- Start by pulling your hair back and securing into a low ponytail with a hair tie
- Twist the pony tail until it starts to curl itself into a bun. Secure with another hair tie and bobby pins as needed
- Smooth and spray hair to get that sleek ballerina look
Thanks to Felicia, Princess of Marketing and Admin!
- Start by creating a slanted part at the front of your hair.
- Leave the front side sections of your hair down. Gather, twist, and pin all of the hair in the back into a messy base bun
- Smooth the side sections over the base bun and pin into place
- Add a little bling to the bouffant bun and voila!
Thanks to Ana, our bad ass Operations Manager!
- Curl each lock of hair and then wrap it up into itself and pin it to your head. This will help create tight, pieced out curls that will last longer.
- Smooth and spray the bang piece.
- Release the curls!
Thanks to Jill, our queen of Mobile App Design!
- Slick your hair back into a tight french braid that starts as close to the top of your head as you can manage. We suggest getting a friend to help (Thanks Tana!)
- Pull out two strategically placed tendrils from the front of your hair and spray or gel them for effect.
Stay tuned for more great Halloween Hair next week!
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to get exclusive news, professional hair tips, special offers, and much more!
By: Natasha, Misha, and Tana