Halloween Hairstyle Tricks: Part 2
Coming up with a great Halloween costume can be as easy as the perfect hairstyle, a little bit of makeup, and a whole lot of attitude. Check out the second set in our our month-long series of Halloween hairstyles – all completed by our own Madison Reed ladies.
Thanks to Kathy, our Mistress of Social Media!
- Start by pulling your hair back and securing into a low ponytail with a hair tie
- Twist the pony tail until it starts to curl itself into a bun. Secure with another hair tie and bobby pins as needed
- Smooth and spray hair to get that sleek ballerina look
Thanks to Felicia, Princess of Marketing and Admin!
- Start by creating a slanted part at the front of your hair.
- Leave the front side sections of your hair down. Gather, twist, and pin all of the hair in the back into a messy base bun
- Smooth the side sections over the base bun and pin into place
- Add a little bling to the bouffant bun and voila!
Thanks to Ana, our bad ass Operations Manager!
- Curl each lock of hair and then wrap it up into itself and pin it to your head. This will help create tight, pieced out curls that will last longer.
- Smooth and spray the bang piece.
- Release the curls!
- Slick your hair back into a tight french braid that starts as close to the top of your head as you can manage. We suggest getting a friend to help (Thanks Tana!)
- Pull out two strategically placed tendrils from the front of your hair and spray or gel them for effect.
Stay tuned for more great Halloween Hair next week!
By: Natasha, Misha, and Tana