Quick Hair Tutorial: Sleek Ponytail
Here’s another easy step-by-step hair tutorial for a quick, yet sleek style–from the professionals on our Color Crew!
1. Flat iron hair to make texture consistently sleek and smooth.
2. Gather your hair into a high ponytail smoothing with a bristle brush as you collect the hair.
3. Secure ponytail in place with hair-tie.
4. Using medium-hold spray, gently calm any flyaways. Use side of spray can to smooth hair for a polished finish.
5. Take section of hair from underneath ponytail and wrap around the hair-tie. Secure wrapped hair in place with bobby-pin.
6. Brush ponytail to smooth, polished finish and spray lightly near base.
By: Chelsea Smith
Photos by: Cherise Olvera
Photo Editor: Keith “Skip” Skipton