The Emergency: Your hair is a bird’s nest after a restless night’s sleep.
How You Got Here: Tossing and turning in bed has ruffled your hair to the point of no return.
Bedhead Solution 1:
- Mist your hair with water or a leave in conditioner
- Quickly blow it dry.
Bedhead Solution 2:
- Apply a small, quarter-sized drop of gel or mousse to your hair.
- Brush the gel into your hair if you have straight hair, or scrunch the mousse into your hair if you have curly hair.
Bedhead Solution 3:
- Embrace it, messy hair can look quite cool.
- Flip your head and run your fingers through your hair to get more volume.
Tips for Prevention: Wear a head scarf to bed or try a satin pillow case. Put your hair up in a bun or two twists while you sleep, so when you wake up and let your hair down you'll have soft waves.
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to get exclusive news, professional hair tips, special offers, and much more!