The Emergency: Your hair is a bird’s nest after a restless night’s sleep.
How You Got Here: Tossing and turning in bed has ruffled your hair to the point of no return.
Bedhead Solution 1:
- Mist your hair with water or a leave in conditioner
- Quickly blow it dry.
Bedhead Solution 2:
- Apply a small, quarter-sized drop of gel or mousse to your hair.
- Brush the gel into your hair if you have straight hair, or scrunch the mousse into your hair if you have curly hair.
Bedhead Solution 3:
- Embrace it, messy hair can look quite cool.
- Flip your head and run your fingers through your hair to get more volume.
Tips for Prevention: Wear a head scarf to bed or try a satin pillow case. Put your hair up in a bun or two twists while you sleep, so when you wake up and let your hair down you'll have soft waves.