Want to Know the Secret to a Professional Salon Blow Out?
by Susannah Murdock March 13, 2019
Image by Madison Reed
Two words: The Boss.
As in: Show your hair who’s Boss.
INTRODUCING OUR NEW PRO IONIC HAIR DRYER, THE BOSS
Why do we call it The Boss? Quite simply, The Boss quickly and effectively seals the deal for a professional frizz-free blow out. Like. A. Boss.
Here’s the thing—we’re all about providing salon-quality hair color to women who want to color their hair at home, so why wouldn’t we do that with a hair dryer? With The Boss, now you can bring your salon blow out home with our professional grade Pro Ionic Hair Dryer—the same one we use in our Madison Reed Color Bars. With this new head honcho, the power of a professional blow out is in your hands.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE BOSS?
Glad you asked. This is a Pro Ionic Hair Dryer, meaning it uses the power of negative ions and tourmaline for a boost of shine, and superior air pressure for faster drying and quieter air flow. The result is a fast, shiny, frizz-free blow out. With its compact, lightweight design featuring 3 heat settings, 2 speeds, 2 removable precision nozzles and a lock-in cool shot button, The Boss is great for all hair types and textures.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Professional performance: professional-grade motor with turbo compressor technology generates superior air pressure for faster drying and quiet airflow. Super-compact lightweight design.
- Ionic + Tourmaline technologies: use the power of negative ions to seal the cuticle. Improves condition, adds shine, and prevents frizz.
- Flexible for all hair styles: 3 temperatures, 2 speeds, 2 nozzle attachments, and a cool shot button make the dryer perfect for any hair style or hair type.
- Ergonomic handle and comfortable grip
- 3 temperature settings and 2 speed power setting for all hair types and textures
- 2 interchangeable nozzles
- Removable air filter for longer motor life
- Cool shot button to set the style
- 2 year limited warranty
- 9ft cord
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NOZZLES?
- Narrow nozzle targets specific sections of hair for a polished, sleek look
- Wider nozzle allows more airflow and targets wider sections of hair to dry quickly
WHAT DOES THE “COOL SHOT” BUTTON DO?
The cool shot button gives your hair cool airflow to help set your style. After you’ve heated and dried your hair, use the cool shot on each section to get more longevity out of your blow out.
So there you have it—the secret to a salon blow out. The Boss will see you now...
Share Your Photos: #MADISONREEDCOLOR