Hair Tutorial: Pin & Play with Bangs
Growing out bangs doesn’t have to be a pain. There are lots of pretty styles to do in the meanwhile. Enjoy our step-by-step tutorials for different ways to pin and play with bangs; demonstrated by Jess – a friend of the Professional Colorists on our Color Crew.
The Side Twist and Pin:
2. On the side of your choosing “roll” and twist hair back into itself. Keep twisting until you reach the other side of your forehead.
4. Hide the bobby pin by brushing hair right behind the pin forward.
The Mini-Pinned Pompadour:
2. Take the remaining bangs left in the front, pull back and gently backcomb.
4. Brush the hair around this pin forward to cover the pins, and admire how good you look in your mini-pomp.
The Bobby Pin Side Part:
2. Place the first pin in at an angle going toward your part line.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 twice more, then enjoy your beautiful bobby pin art.
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to get professional hair tips,exclusive news, special offers, and much more!