Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal residents of the United States, who are 18+ years or older, and who are invited to enter by Madison Reed, Inc. (“Madison Reed”). This promotion is not open to the general public. Employees, officers, directors of Madison Reed, Inc., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliated companies and advertising or promotional agencies, immediate family members and members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Madison Reed, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the date the survey email was received and ending on the date specified in the survey email. All online entries must be received by 11:59PM EST on the date specified in the survey email received by the participant.
4. How to Enter: All entrants who are invited by Madison Reed to participate in this Sweepstakes and who have completed the survey will receive one (1) entry. When responding to the survey, entrant must provide information that is true and correct to the best of his/her knowledge and belief or reflects his/her current honest opinion, as the case may be. Entrant further understands and agrees, upon request and without compensation, to respond to inquiries from Madison Reed in the future to determine whether he/she still holds the opinions set forth in his/her survey responses. Only one entry per person will be permitted, regardless of the website used to access the survey. Madison Reed is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible/garbled, stolen, misdirected, misidentified, delayed, or incomplete entries, for any problems or technical or mechanical malfunction of any telephone systems, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry (or set of survey responses) to be received by Madison Reed on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Sweepstakes, human processing or otherwise, or any combination thereof. Automated or programmed methods of entry are prohibited. Proof of submission of survey responses does not constitute proof of receipt. Entries become the property of Madison Reed and will not be returned. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment is not otherwise binding upon Madison Reed. In the event of dispute, the authorized owner of the e-mail address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized owner is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. Prizes: Ten (10) prizes. Each winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card, which is subject to Amazon’s terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon/provided therewith. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Limit of one (1) prize per person. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Madison Reed to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Madison Reed shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Madison Reed, anyone acting on behalf of Madison Reed, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Madison Reed reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Madison Reed may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Madison Reed. Madison Reed reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Madison Reed has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Madison Reed reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Madison Reed and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in San Francisco, CA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Madison Reed 430 Shotwell Street, SF, CA 94110. Requests must be received no later than one week after the survey closes per the date in the survey email received by the participant.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Madison Reed 430 Shotwell Street, SF, CA 94110.