*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “The Makeup for Hair Total Beauty Giveaway” is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations), Australia, United Kingdom, and Canada who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. All employees of Madison Reed, Inc., doing business as Madison Reed ("Sponsor"), their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on 8-14-2015 at 12PM PST to 8-28-2015 at 12PM PST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period within two weeks after the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by sharing on social media (Twitter and/or Instagram) the following: “@madisonreedllb @sephora #TouchUpForHair” and a link to the official sweepstakes rules page on the Madison Reed blog: https://www.madison-reed.com/blog/makeup-for-hair-giveaway (or any shortened version of this link) Any individual who attempts to enter, or submits entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple social accounts or using multiple accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries. By submitting photos and/or videos in conjunction with the entry instructions, you hereby grant Madison Reed, Inc., and its affiliates, an unlimited, royalty free, perpetual license to use the photo(s) in any media or manner, for any purpose, for all time. Submitting photos and/or videos do not increase your chances of winning.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held within two weeks after the Sweepstakes Period and will receive one (1) Sephora Gift Card ($100), and (1) Madison Reed Gift Card ($100). The potential Grand Prize Winner and potential runners-up will be selected from all eligible entries that took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winners will be notified via the social media channel that they initially shared on. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) failure to respond to a notification in response to your social media entry within 48 hours; (2) failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, address, identity, email address, phone and proof of residency; (3) failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven days after its transmission; and/or (4) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ and/or service provider’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of the same approximate retail value. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to any prize, including but not limited to delivery, installation, service activation fees and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prizes will be fulfilled within six weeks of the drawing.
1. TAXES: All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed within 48 hours of the announcement of the winner, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
2. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
1. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any disputes, claims, and causes of action that may arise out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (iii) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (iv) entrant hereby waives all right to claim Special Damages and all rights to such damages multiplied or increased. The Sweepstakes shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, Madison Reed, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this sweepstakes.
2. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “The Makeup for Hair Total Beauty Giveaway” c/o Madison Reed, 500 2nd Street, First Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SPONSOR: Madison Reed, Inc., 500 2nd Street, First Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107.