Party dress, check. Gorgeous hair color, check. Now it’s time to get your whole family picture perfect for holiday parties! Here's an easy hairstyle that you can create for yourself and your child in 5 quick steps.
1. Make a low, loose ponytail
2. Slip hand under ponytail and make a part above the hair tie
3. Lift ponytail up and slip down through the part you made above the hair tie
4. Pull through and smooth (use TAME to control frizz and give a sleek shiny look)
5. Embellish with a holiday hair accessory
Sam's Style Tip
For a more bohemian look, gently pull the loops of hair apart to create a looser, fashionably messy style.
Keep learning how to make your hair look and feel its very best! Sign up for the Madison Reed email newsletter to get professional hair tips, exclusive news, special offers, and more! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter to get expert hair tips wherever you get news.