Halloween Hair Tricks: Part 1
This year, top off your Halloween costume with fun yet easy hairstyles. Check out the first four in our series of twelve hairstyles – all completed by our own Madison Reed ladies.
Thanks to Jessica from our Marketing Crew!
- Add mousse to damp hair and blowout (use our volumizing blowout tutorial).
- Back tease the top back sections of your hair to get that slight bouffant look
- Smooth and spray hair, then add a headband to finish off the look
Thanks to Natasha from our Color Crew!
We’re showing how this style can even work for shorter hair:
- Create a deep side part in your hair
- Gather hair up in the back to create a top pony
- Curl hair in the pony under to create a faux bun
- Pin and spray as needed to keep the curls in place
Thanks to Jess, Director of our Color To You program!
- Curl all your hair in tight curls
- Use small tupperware container and hot glue some wig hair on it to create a base to place on top of your head
- Backcomb hair and pin locks to the base.
- Pin in lengths of dyed wig hair for color, or color individual locks of your own hair
Thanks to Samantha from our Color Crew!
- Gather hair up into a top side pony
- Do a quick back comb to bangs to get them to stay to one side
- Use hair chalk or pink and blue hair spray to add color to the bangs
Stay tuned for more great Halloween Hair next week!
By: Natasha, Misha, Stephanie, and Tana