This year, top off your Halloween costume with fun yet easy hairstyles. Check out the first four in our series of twelve hairstyles – all completed by our own Madison Reed ladies.
Thanks to Jessica from our Marketing Crew!
- Add mousse to damp hair and blowout
- Back tease the top back sections of your hair to get that slight bouffant look
- Smooth and spray hair, then add a headband to finish off the look
Thanks to Natasha from our Color Crew!
We’re showing how this style can even work for shorter hair:
- Create a deep side part in your hair
- Gather hair up in the back to create a top pony
- Curl hair in the pony under to create a faux bun
- Pin and spray as needed to keep the curls in place
Thanks to Jess, Director of our Color To You program!
- Curl all your hair in tight curls
- Use small tupperware container and hot glue some wig hair on it to create a base to place on top of your head
- Backcomb hair and pin locks to the base.
- Pin in lengths of dyed wig hair for color, or color individual locks of your own hair
Thanks to Samantha from our Color Crew!
- Gather hair up into a top side pony
- Do a quick back comb to bangs to get them to stay to one side
- Use hair chalk or pink and blue hair spray to add color to the bangs
Stay tuned for more great Halloween Hair next week!
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to get exclusive news, professional hair tips, special offers, and much more!
By: Natasha, Misha, Stephanie, and Tana